Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Photos online!

I don't know if we're ever gonna get around to illustrating the rest of this blog with photos, but we've managed, in the past week and a half, to isolate 259 of our finest pix from the honeymoon and put them up as a Flickr set for your enjoyment. So, enjoy!

I've also posted a separate set documenting some sign painting we encountered along the way, including a lot more of the painted loggers' trucks in Alleppey.

And if you want more details about something, ask us.

Oh, also: occasionally, and not nearly often enough, we remembered that our camera shoots video, so on YouTube we have a panoramic scene of a morning on a kettuvallam in the backwaters, and a short medley of footage taken during some rickshaw rides through Ernakulam.

And some of you have asked to see the movie on which we based our dance number at the wedding reception. It's called The Train, and the music we danced to is here. As soon as I can get hold of some video footage of our version of the dance, I'll post it, too.

I just realized I can upload video to this blog. So, here's our backwater morn. If it doesn't work, try the link above.

No comments: